Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets /* */
WELCOME TO FREE TUTORIAL GEEKS............ PLEASE HELP IMPROVE THIS BLOG WITH YOUR COMMENTS & KEEP VISITING REGULARLY TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH NEWER STUFFS.......THANK YOU.

Monday 20 May 2013

ALL NOKIA PHONE SECRET CODES

Nokia is one of the most popular phones used worldwide. Below are some secret codes which can be helpful incase you encounter some one or two problems with yours. Just specify your problem and try the below codes.
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display (operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version.
*#2820# Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# - Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that support WLAN
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up-arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
Please feel free to leave your comments below. 

16 comments:

PLZ HELP

forgot my nokia n95 lock code so cant switch phone on...please help me

Go to the site below and use IMEI of the phone to generate a master reset code to unlock phone, plz

http://nfader.su/

How do I unlock nokia lumia 521

Plz try this site:
https://www.freeunlocks.com/unlock-nokia

https://www.freeunlocks.com/unlock-nokia cannot unlock 521!!! At this time only T-Mobile can.

how can i unlock my nokia lumia 620 from vodafone spain

I bought my lumia without box from friend and I locked my phone how do I find my IMEI number if phone is security locked.

Remove the battery from the fone and and look carefully, you'll find it in the battery slot/compartment.

forgt my nokia asha 501 and cant acces my phone..please help..

how can i unlock nokia lumia 710

Hi,
Can someone please help me resetting my PIN for Nokia C7.
I have changed the factory default code was (12345). Now I can't remember the new 1 since it done years ago.
Thank you

Hi,
Can someone please help me resetting PIN code on my Nokia C7.
I have changed the factory default 12345 years ago and I can't remember the new one. How can I reset the PIN, please help.
Thank you

i updated my lumia 920 to 8.1 and now I cant use my phone. please help me

Unlocking your AT&T samsung galaxy s6 by remote unlock code is 100% safe. These phones were built to accept unlock codes. It is the same method service providers will use to unlock their devices. Cellphone unlocking is also 100% legal and will not void warranty on your device.
Very Low Price: attphoneunlockingshop.us

Welcome to attphoneunlockingshop.(us) If you're looking to unlock your phone you came to the right place! We unlock All Phone Makes and Model with All Networks Like APPLE iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung & Pantech phones etc.

nokia 520, screen locked. with message CANNOT FIND BOOTABLE OPTION PRESS ANY KEY TO TURN OFF. I have tries windows and nokia recovery, no joy.

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome