Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets /* */
WELCOME TO FREE TUTORIAL GEEKS............ PLEASE HELP IMPROVE THIS BLOG WITH YOUR COMMENTS & KEEP VISITING REGULARLY TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH NEWER STUFFS.......THANK YOU.

Thursday 11 April 2013

How to Create a New Paragraph or Line Break Within a Facebook Comment

I was commenting on a friends Post on Facebook today and while I press the Enter Key with the intention of creating a paragraph, I rather posted the unfinished comment.
The fact of the matter is that, Facebook no longer made provision for that on comments.
Well, I tried so many key combinations and stumble upon this little Trick.


JUST SIMPLE
Press and hold the Shift key and hit on the Enter key on your keyboard.
You are now on a new paragraph. Simple eh!

2 comments:

thank you i was wondering about it

You are always welcome, my dear.

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome